I'm interested in Computer Science, Logic and everything in-between. I care deeply about user freedom and the ability to understand technology around us.
Diese Seite ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
I do freelance work and if you have a problem that might be solvable with computers or other things that blink and beep, I would love to hear about it and may be able to help you.
I also offer courses and workshops on a wide range of topics related to computers and technology.
e-mail: pukkamustard [at] posteo [dot] net
A selected list of projects that I am working on or have worked on in the past.
- openEngiadina (since 2019): Platform for open local knowledge using ActivityPub and ideas from the Semantic Web.
- DREAM (since 2021): Research into Internet protocols and applications for Peer-to-Peer Group Collaboration.
- Computer Lib (since 2019): Workshops and courses on computers.
- SwissPrEPared (2019 - 2020): Supporting development of a survey tool used in the clinical study of PrEP at the University of Zurich.
- Dividat (2015 - 2019): Development of software and hardware for training of physical and cognitive functions.
See also the Git repositories hosted on this site