Call me pukkamustard.
Among other things, I am a computer engineer and a free software advocate.
This is my personal site where I collect some notes, random snaps and thoughts as well as links to projects I work on.
I do freelance work and if you have a problem that might be solvable with computers or other things that blink and beep, I would love to hear about it and may be able to help you.
e-mail: pukkamustard [at] posteo [dot] net
B0BC 4290 ADB3 667E 8E9F EC17 50AE F95A 2BD0 739A
A selected list of projects I am working on or have worked on in the past.
- openEngiadina (since 2019): A platform for open local knowledge.
- SwissPrEPared (since 2019): Supporting development of a survey tool used in the clinical study of PrEP.
- Computer Lib (since 2019): A series of workshops and courses on computers.
- PAPA 2019 (2019): Pachamama and Potatoe Assembly 2019
- Varieté Bernoise (2019): Performances and soiree in Bern.
- Dividat (2015-2019): Development of software and hardware for training of physical and cognitive functions.
- Bee a flower (2018): Soiree in Zurich.
- OH-Look (2018): Game developed at the Global Game Jam 2018 together with Aaron Abt and Leandra Eberle.