1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -86,7 +86,6 @@ Many existing RDF libraries served as inspiration:
- [[https://x775.net/2019/03/18/Introduction-to-Datalog.html][Introduction to Datalog]] :: A very nice introduction which goes into the different semantics of Datalog.
The Clojure community has embraced Datalog as a query language. The makers of the language have developed a database that uses Datalog as query language ([[https://www.datomic.com/][Datomic]]). Other (open-source) implementations exist:
@@ -98,6 +97,8 @@ The Clojure community has embraced Datalog as a query language. The makers of th
- [[https://github.com/c-cube/datalog][datalog (OCaml)]] :: An in-memory OCaml implementation of Datalog.
- [[https://docs.racket-lang.org/datalog/index.html][datalog (Racket)]] :: A Racket implementation of Datalog.
+- [[https://abcdatalog.seas.harvard.edu/][AbcDatalog]] :: A Java implementation of Datalog that also supports stratified negation and has a nice GUI to play with.
+- [[https://github.com/ramsdell/datalog][Datalog (C/Lua)]] :: A C/Lua implementation of Datalog.
@@ -105,4 +106,3 @@ A selection of extensions and applications of Datalog.
- [[https://drops.dagstuhl.de/opus/volltexte/2015/5017/pdf/7.pdf][Yedalog]] :: A Datalog implementation for massive scale data (compiles to MapReduce). One of the authors (Mark S. Miller) was at ActivityPub Conference 2019 and pointed me to this work.
- [[https://mobisocial.stanford.edu/papers/vldb14s.pdf][Distributed SociaLite: A Datalog-Based Language for Large-Scale Graph Analysis]] :: Datalog extension allowing parallel/distributed computation.