aboutsummaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/test/turtle/main.ml
Commit message (Collapse)AuthorAge
* Rdf.Literal: add some helperspukkamustard2022-01-22
|
* *: Add SPDX copyright headers for OCaml filespukkamustard2021-11-19
|
* Rdf_alcotest: Move testables for Turtle AST to the Turtle testspukkamustard2021-11-19
| | | | | This removes dependency of rdf_turtle from rdf_alcotest, allowing usage of rdf_alcotest without rdf_turtle.
* Rdf turtle tests.arie2021-06-29
| | | | | | | Fix a little bug in the xsd:string uri in rdf_turtle. There was a < which shouldn't have been there. All the tests work now, except for the last one. I think the reason is that @base uri's are not taken into account yet.
* Add turtle tests. Almost done, some small strange behavior with literal.arie2021-06-29
|
* Rdf-turtle test:arie2021-06-28
| | | | | Add a test for the turtle parser and the transformation. See the comments in the code for some remarks.
* Include a lot of turtle strings in bin/main.ml, and I checked whetherarie2021-06-28
| | | | they are parsed, and whether they give the expected results. They do.
* Cleaned up some code, changed a few names. Added a test function inarie2021-06-28
| | | | bin/main for turtle strings.
* Rdf-turtlearie2021-06-28
| | | | | | | | Improve pp functions and parsers. The pp_functions print a turtle doc to a certain satisfaction now, and the parsers work likewise. Still, there are things that can happen unexpectedly. The code is a bit cleaner now. An issue is: how do we test this properly?
* Rdf-turtlearie2021-06-28
| | | | debugging, WIP. It's all very messy now, but that should improve soon.
* Rdf turtlearie2021-06-28
| | | | | | | Add turtle -> graph transformation. Well, statement to graph to be precise, but that's only a list.fold away. Add a function in bin for testing. It does things, but now the great debugging can start, because some of these things are unexpected.
* Rdf turtle:arie2021-06-28
| | | | Reorganise modules into different files.
* Rdf turtle test:arie2021-06-28
| | | | | | | add remaining tests. All the parsers have tests now, and they work. It would be good to include more tests, e.g. all the examples from the w3 specifications. Literals cannot be integers, that remains a todo (so all those examples won't work).
* Rdf turtle tests:arie2021-06-28
| | | | | Add some more complicated tests. Update some parsers. Include a few print statements (for testing, they will be removed later).
* Rdf turtle testsarie2021-06-28
| | | | add subject test case (does not work yet).
* Rdf turtlearie2021-06-28
| | | | | add test for directive, improved types, added some pp and equal functions.
* Rdf turtle:AlleyCat2021-06-28
| | | | add object' tests and predobjs tests
* Small change in predobjs parserarie2021-06-28
|
* Rdf_turtle:arie2021-06-28
| | | | added some tests, changed some types.
* Rdf turtle testsarie2021-06-28
| | | | add some more tests. Improve parsers.
* Rdf_turtle:arie2021-06-28
| | | | | | improve tests for parsers, and include more. Add equality functions and pp functions for more types, especially the recursive ones. Not polished at all (a lot of copy paste), but dune build works (that's a start I guess).
* Rdf-turtle tests:arie2021-06-28
Add several tests for parsers. The one for literal is not working yet, because the parser is not right. We don't really deal with whitespaces yet, and only included a few cases.